Saturday, January 3, 2009

JACOBS WELL


Joh 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Joh 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
Joh 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
Joh 4:8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Joh 4:9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Joh 4:11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Joh 4:12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Joh 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Joh 4:15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

Joh 4:23 but the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

On the 23 rd of December I woke up as usual, my typical routine, got my coffee and sat down, it was then the Lord spoke to me and said “Jacobs well” today is New years eve, the 31st of December, 2008 it has taken me 9 days to hear what the LORD was saying concerning this. I love it when I hear the heart of the Father, as I have written before many times that is my passion to know Him and hear his heart beat! Well as some of you know by now that read any of my writings will know I am all about interpreting scripture right, weather it be literal, symbolic or in type, we have to know what the LORD is saying. The LORD brought to my attention that as I thought upon this, that it had taken me 9 days, which caused me seek out the meaning of the number, and then I thought, 9 days, and 2009 is approaching.
I saw it took nine days for me to hear, what the LORD was saying (I counted the day he spoke to me as one) nine is the number of Judgment,, the conclusion of an ending, or a matter, it represents the conclusion of mans works, it represents finality. So I swear in my wrath they shall not enter into my rest.(Hebrews 3:11) the phrase “my wrath” in the Greek has the numeric value of 999.

2009 will be fast upon us, it will be here as you are reading this. I do not think judgment is a bad thing, judgment is the LORD chastening his children, the morning of the 23rd I opened my eyes to also hear the LORD say “2009 the church will be mine”. Yes the church will be His not mans not any organization nor any program, nor any idol or god, the church will be his; the conclusion of mans ways and works are coming to finality, it will be handed back to him, even if it is through judgment! For some that judgment will be brought on because what you sow you will reap, our own wickedness shall chasten you, Jeremiah 2:19.

So what could Jacobs well have to do with all this? Well as you read the above scripture it is pretty plain that Jesus is the living water leading to eternal life, have we forgotten that he died a gruesome death? FOR US!!! Crucified that we may live and have eternal life, not just the life after this, but here and now life abundantly, and for those who think temporally, like prospering with things of this world that is not what I mean, because when you truly have a drink of the living water and you keep drawing from that living water you will not ever want nor be thirsty again!! GLORY!!!!! After all that is what he said to the Samaritan woman, are we any different today? There are a lot of thirsty people out there who quench their thirst with the things of this life, and the LORD is saying no more!! I AM the LIVING WATER I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU A DRINK! THAT IS WHY I DIED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE! The message from the beginning has been that, to you who are thirsty come and drink for I am the fountain of Living water, where can we go but to the Rock! God has always called us to come and drink, but man is always wanting to do it his way, man is always wanting to create and build other means, and attach the Name of God to it, this year 2009 will be a year of Gods divine judgment on mans ways and actions, it will be a year of sending forth those who have been hiding in the caves and waiting for the thrust of their God, it will usher a new breed of men and women who have been waiting and hoping in their God, and drinking from the source of heaven , their Creator, Living water. The day of mans works are coming to an end; God will shine in this new year in those who have KNOWN their God, and His heart!!

Let us look for a moment at what a well is, symbolically it is a symbol of refreshment, source of water of life, the Webster’s dictionary say it is “source of supply” .Who is your source of supply? And what is the LORD saying about all this? Well I will share with you, and if you truly have ears to hear you will hear, it is his heart, not mine, it is his concern, not mine, but he needs vessels to move through he needs voices to declare, so I will declare.

Look at Jeremiah chapter 2, we will go through this chapter, and see the heart of God for his people, and know it has not changed today, for God is the same yesterday, today and forever! Here the word of the Lord comes to Jeremiah, he is reminding the people of their commitment to Him, their marriage and love to one God. They were the first fruits of his harvest. In verse 5 God is asking what unrighteousness did your fathers find in Me, that they went far from Me and habitually went after emptiness falseness and futility and themselves became fruitless and worthless? Even today God is asking what has caused his people today to trust in the arm of the flesh, and the things of this world.
And in verse 6 no one says “where is the LORD”? There is no remembrance of who and what he is and did to them, they have left there first love. If you leave your first love you will most assuredly go find another love.

Even the priests and the shepherds and the prophets do not say “where is the LORD? They follow after things that do not profit (gods of this world) they make their own agendas, only causing the hearts of the righteous to suffer.

In verse 9 it says,
Therefore or some translation say wherefore A primitive root; properly to be erect (that is, stand perpendicular) the word perpendicular means upright or vertical, plumb rule, perpendicular position moral uprightness, a plumb line.
So now let s look at that verse again
Jer 2:9 Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the LORD, and with your children's children will I plead.
The Amplified version says this; Therefore I will still contend with you (by inflicting further judgments on you), says the LORD and with your children’s children will I contend.
God loves the church so much he will contend with her, He is coming to her with a plumb line in his hand a standard of uprightness, moral uprightness , until He sees her standing perpendicular,(morally upright to his standard) until she raises that plumb line just as he is that plumb line himself.
Let me at this point say this, the god of this world is coming down in 2009, it is the god of greed and lust of money, the pleasure of self, no longer will those false gods erect there ugly head in the house of the LORD! God is a jealous God and he said himself you will not have any other gods before him. That is why the economy is in the state it is in, and I believe it will get darker, but alleluia!!! the Light will shine through a people who are willing to let go of the gods of this world and serve the One True God!!! Jehovah!!!!

Jeremiah goes on to say in verses 11-13

Jer 2:11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
Jer 2:12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.
Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
Today the church has changed their God for the things that do not profit, she has hewed out cisterns (to dig), when you dig you have a well) that hold not the things of God but they are broken, they have only carried worthless empty things. There is no water in them, Jesus cannot condone the works of man, and he can not bless the works of the flesh! If you are wondering why you are not seeing freedom and blessing and victory, is it because you have trusted in the arm of the flesh, the things that do not profit? In the Amplified version Jeremiah 17:4-5 says this ,And you ,through your own fault, will loosen your hand and discontinue from your heritage which I gave you; and will cause you to serve your enemies in a land which you do not know, for you have kindled a fire in my anger which will burn throughout the ages. Vs 5 Thus says the LORD: Cursed (with great evil) is the strong man who trusts in and relies on frail man, making weak (human) flesh his arm, and whose mind and heart turn aside from the LORD.
Jeremiah 17:6
For he shall be like a shrub or a person naked and destitute in the desert; and he shall not see any good come, but shall dwell in the parched places in the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. (John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.)

7[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.
8For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit. (Those that trust and lean upon their God with all openness of heart and willingness of change, will not fear when the judgment comes, they will rest in the everlasting arms of Jesus, and say change me LORD make me like you)
9The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly perverse and corrupt and severely, mortally sick! Who can know it [perceive, understand, be acquainted with his own heart and mind]?
(I am amazed how Christians are so adamant about protecting what is in their heart they will build fortified walls around their “doctrines” never open to possibly being in error, contorting scripture or believing w hat “man” has taught them, but never studying to show themselves approved 2Tim.2:15 they are unteachable, and stout hearted, because the truth is the heart is deceitful above all things, those are not my words, that is scripture, but we go on protecting our scared cows)
10I the Lord search the mind, I try the heart, even to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.

13O Lord, the Hope of Israel, all who forsake You shall be put to shame. They who depart from You and me [Your prophet] shall [disappear like] writing upon the ground, because they have forsaken the Lord, the Fountain of living waters.
14Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

GLORY TO GOD, IF ANY ONE IS THIRSTY; ARE YOU THIRSTY FOR TRUTH AND THE THINGS OF GOD NO MATTER WHAT THE COST WILL BE? Then come and drink, take in consume digest all that he is and partake of the LIVING WATER, and he will quench your thirst.

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Here in 2 Peter it talks about those wells with out water, they have no living water flowing through them they only have SELF and DESIRES OF THE FLESH, while they promise liberty, they are servants of corruption, OF WHOM MAN IS OVERCOME, now that is so simple in understanding, For when they speak GREAT SWELLING words of VANITY, what is vanity? SELF, THE god OF SELF!!! The flesh loves to hear the things that tantalize the flesh creature.

I
Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

What does your well consist of? Does it have the living water springing up or is stagnant water, polluted water, bitter water?

Now let us look again at the meaning of the number nine; The Hebrew word for nine is tish-aw derived from a word meaning, to look at, or to regard, gaze at or about, judgment.
It is my conviction as I felt the LORD giving me this that is what I sense the LORD is saying for 2009,I do not know what the word of the LORD is “out there” I can only seek him for myself and pray it is confirmed. To re-cap on all this I believe that 2009 is a year where we will see the judgment of God, on His church first 1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

It is my conviction that judgment is not a bad thing; it may hurt, and may cause sorrow but godly sorrow does cause us to repent
2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
I believe in the last days the ministry of Elijah will return, which is the ministry of repentance Malachi 4:5-6, Elijah returned in the Spirit of John the Baptist, but now it needs to return in the day of the LORD. I believe it will come and is here and we must heed to the message of it as it will change us and make us into what the Father wants his church to be!
So you who are thirsty Jesus say’s “come and drink of the fountain of life”


In His service,
Michele

2 comments:

Gene said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my word of the Lord Blog.

I put a link to it and to your new blog on my Prophetic Blog.

Hope that's OK.

Your word is almost exactly the same as what the Lore is showing me.

Unknown said...

He should always be our first love, from there rivers of living water will flow!!